Thursday, June 19, 2008

How To Keep Your Feet Happy

I just put my feet in the air and move them around.
- Fred Astaire

McKibbin and I were driving to Crete this morning when a Podiatrist turned Pilates instructor came on National Public Radio for an article on feet. McKibbin had this sideways smirk and I listened attentively. As Renae Montagne cut off the feet focussed article, McKibbin said if this had been the Podiatrist turned Pilates instructor's sermon I was definitely, definitely the choir. I tried to find an indignant stance from which to respond but didn't have a leg to stand on there. Let's just say its a good thing my feet are on separate legs because my feet are pretty pampered divas.

My toes and I have had one message to this world which is: be good to your feet. If you want to hear the longer version from a smarter more studied person, check out the NPR's story:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91661083

No comments: