Monday, July 28, 2008

The Game Plan

Me: Ms. Mo rolls into town tonight.
McKibbin: Yeh?
Me: Yeh.*pause* Ms. S is having a get together at her house.
McK: Yeh?
Me: Yeh. I was planning to head over around 6. Wanna come?
McK: Mmmm…..yeh.
Me: Yeh?
McK: Yeh.
Me: Its gonna be Ms. E, Ms. C, Ms. S, Ms. M, Ms. Mo, and me.
McK: Should I not come?
Me: No, no you should come if you want. We’d love to have you there.
McK: So what are you saying?
Me: I’m just saying its an estrogen line up.
McK: Yeh?
Me: Yeh. Except if you want to come it becomes an estrogen line up plus you.
McK: And that means what?
Me: Well, if your testosterone doesn't tip the balance, it means pillow fights and a throw down tickle war.
McK: Yeh?
Me: Yeh.
McK: I’ll come. *pause* You should mention that on your blog though.
Me: That you came with me to see Ms. Mo?
McK: No, the estrogen team game plan. Any mention of a throw down tickle war is guaranteed a thousand hits on Google.
Me: Yeh?
McK: Yeh.
_____________________________________________

Currently reading: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Currently listening To: Vault of the Heavens: Exploring the Solar System's Place in the Universe
Anxiously awaiting: Eureka Season 3 Premier (July 29th)

6 comments:

Lincoln Writer said...

ohh, I needed that laugh this morning! Keep us informed of any major uptick in blog hits ... and does that mean no tickle war if mr. testosterone comes to the party?

Melissa said...

Sisterhood is strong. No tickle war occurred in mixed company. Not on my watch anyway.

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite reading of any week. Love it. DadO

Melodee said...

Let's have one!

Mommom

matt said...

OMG It's true! I knew it! I was sure that Cinemax never lies. . .

Krista said...

oh Meleeska! taking the cub into the tiger's den. you daring woman! (LOL)