Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Fieldwork


I'm a frequent viewer of this GOOD community website. It serves some visceral need I have for community action and good news.
 
Today it offered another from it's monthly assignment series Field Work which, this time, asks people to photograph the aftermath of your Thanksgiving meal. 

I think of the way my aunt Jinx (our Thanksgiving hostess) is banished from her own kitchen while the rest of us clean pots and pans. Or the way my family goes bowling each Thanksgiving after the dishes are done. 

Whatever your Thanksgiving tradition, I hope you'll consider photographing its aftermath and uploading the image to their twitter feed or Instagram @GOOD with the hashtag #Pictureshow. 

2 comments:

Melodee said...

Did you send them a photo?

Melissa said...

I downloaded my photos just today. I'll see if I can't still upload them.