Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Running The Numbers

Having recently returned from Colorado I thought I'd run the numbers on my trip....

Frequent Flier Miles Logged to My Account: 1,000
Flight Delays: 0
Small World Experiences on Departure Flight: 1. Shared the flight to Denver with Jim Bleed & Family. Jim was McKibbin's best-friend for the longest time and we all went to High School together. I haven't seen or talked to him in at least 13 years - it was nice to catch up.
Children of Colorado Friends I Met For the First Time: 6
Median Age of Children: 4
Occasions Where I Got To Catch Up with Old Friends: 3
Hours Spent Listening to KBCO: 4
Times I Got Drenched In The Rain: 4 (just Sunday's count)
Occasions I Had My Umbrella With Me: 1
Favorite Purchase of the Trip:
Thermal Pedicure Foot-Scrub
Hours of Restful Sleep: Not Enough
Fellow Bolder-Boulder Runners: 1,000,000
Runners on Mile 4 Who Collapsed 5 Paces Ahead of Me: 1
Huddle of Runners Stopped to Help Collapsed Guy: 3
EMT Bike Guy Response Time to Collapsed Runner: 90 seconds
Race Time: 1hr 9 min.

No comments: