Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Spy

My friend, Colleen (& Naomi who wants in on the action), dares me to do the following:

Find the directory on your computer that stores your pictures.
Select the fourth folder in the directory.
Select the fourth image in the folder.
Post it to your blog and describe it.

Description:
Each year I scan some of Naomi's artwork and create brag books for her grandparents. The books sport pictures of Naomi and pictures by her. The attached image is a 2008 Naomi original. I believe it is a self-portrait, composed after watching the Nancy Drew movie. Naomi is peering through a magnifying glass.

2 comments:

kraftykash said...

Thanks for the idea...Im going to try this!

Melissa said...

The brag books are sure fun. It takes a little leg-work to scan the drawings but saves you from drowning in the artwork you want to save.